Complete meals that are easy to eat with a fork and are served with a dressed green salad
- Chicken in a sherry cream sauce with
mushrooms, almonds and a crunchy topping served with French bread
- Herby Mince Bake: beef mince cooked with vegetables and herbs, layered with bechamel sauce and sliced potatoes, topped with cheese
- Lamb strips with apricots and ginger in a rich sauce, served on a bed of rice
- Pork cooked with orange and tarragon
served on a bed of rice
- Vegetarian risotto including leeks,
mushrooms, chestnuts and parmesan
Or, for a buffet . . .
- Smoked mackerel pate served with homemade bread
- Assorted cold meats served with mustards and chutneys
- Mini sausage rolls
- Assorted quiche slices
- Mini pasties – meat and vegetarian
- Cider cooked ham
- Cucumber and cheese dip
- Smoked salmon pinwheels
- Board of assorted cheeses served with biscuits
- Dressed green salad, potato salad, cherry tomatoes, vegetable sticks
This is just a sample of ideas. A selection of desserts are available too. Please contact me for more details and prices.
Here are a few ideas to whet your appetite . . .